In cooperation with Oxfam America, a global organization working to end the injustice of poverty, Alarm Will Sound presents The Hunger, a modern cantata by Donnacha Dennehy. All net proceeds from the performance will be donated to Oxfam.
Eartheater, When Fire is Allowed to Finish
1. Iridescence of the Char (arr. Aaron Parker)
2. Candied Inferno (arr. Steven Snowden)
3. Late Blooms in Fertile Ash (arr. Steven Snowden)
4. The Slow Burning Chambers of My Heart (arr. Conrad Winslow)
5. Frustra Incandescent (arr. Parker)
6. Arson of Comfort or Claustrophobia (arr. Snowden)